Welcome to txhealthsteps.com!
Course Lessons are not compatible with your Android browser.
Free Online Continuing Education Courses
Texas Health Steps' award-winning online program offers FREE CE courses for primary care providers and other health professionals. These courses offer updated clinical, regulatory, and best practice guidelines for a range of preventive health, oral health, mental health, and case management topics.
Texas Health Steps, in partnership with Texas Medical Association, has launched two new free CME podcasts:
- Effective Asthma Management at School
- Pediatric Head Injury: Abusive Head Trauma
- Pediatric Head Injury: Concussion
- Pediatric Head Injury: Overview
- Adolescent Substance Use
Looking for ethics CE credit? Texas Health Steps offers 15 ethics-accredited courses:
- ADHD and ASD: Diagnosis and Management
- Culturally Effective Health Care
- Interpersonal Youth Violence
- Introduction to Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Motivational Interviewing